It is a rotten, terrible, filthy disease and unfortunately only one of
several that take our fur-babies.  God loves them all and takes care
of them.  We mortals just have to take care of them for him for a
while til he tells them they have given us enough love and it is time
to go.

Thanks for loving Orlando.

Kat