Yeah, right - they definitely must be taking a bath!  How can they get the
water so dirty?  Even just one raccoon makes a mess of the water.

They are cute though.  I was tossing little bits of a banana to one once and
after the banana was gone he slowly walked up to me then bent over and sniffed
my shoe and then walked away.  I was scared he might bite me but I was too
curious about what he was going to do to move.  But, they can be a problem too
when they're tearing things up and eating the cat's food and you feed 50 ferals
a day and don't have money to feed them too.

Just read that the babies leave the home range after a certain age.  So that's
why they disappear.