That's a huge relief. Not sure where I'd read the steroids thing, but my
heart sunk seeing it, so I couldn't be more pleased to hear that's not the
case.

I'll definitely re-test Kaya, but I was also wondering, is there any chance
the other kittens could've had a false neg? Like perhaps I tested them too
soon after exposure?