From: MaiMaiPG <maima...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] outdoor cats plight

Dozens of years re feeding.  We trap, s/n and release.  That is the price of
free food.  I would not feel right about abandoning my wild friends.  When I
moved to care for my mother, I got neighbors to take care of the one feral at
that house.  I visited when I could and furnished the food.  We have fed ferals
at Mom's for as long as I can remember.  And calling a shelter will probably
result in the death of most of the cats you have been caring for.

On Aug 27, 2012, at 3:02 PM, dot winkler wrote:

Hi.  I threw this out there a few weeks ago but don't i know if it went thru -
I didn't see any replies.