 From: Marcia Baronda <marciabmar...@gmail.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 5:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FELV+, Struvite Crystals, and Nutrition

I absolutely detest Science Diet.

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.

On Aug 30, 2012, at 11:08 PM, Lee Evans <moonsiste...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I used Hills on and off for years and found that my cats threw up more often
with it.  So I finally quit using.  Water fountains are great.  Not only do the
cats drink.  They sit for hours watching the water go round and round.  Only
problem was, two or three of my cats started urinating around the fountain.
Maybe they were trying to imitate it.  Who knows what goes through the minds of
cats.  No, they didn't have UTI, just a bit of bad attitude.