Yes, I neglected to mention that it was a very gradule transition so I was
perplexed that she got sick every night.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: GRAS <g...@optonline.net>
Sender: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:04:04
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FELV+, Struvite Crystals, and Nutrition

When switching foods, it is very important to do it correctly.  When cats
have been used to one food, and when suddenly exposed to a new food, their
enzymes are not used to it, often causing diarrhea and vomiting. You have to
use both old and new food, slowly increasing the proportions of the new
food.