Purportedly egg yolk lethicin dissolves hairballs, but I've not tried it.

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 1:40 AM, <dlg...@windstream.net> wrote:

> My guys are not too crazy about Royal Canindry or canned SD.  They do like
> Royal Cannin "Extreme Hairball" dry.  I don't feed it as food, but as a
> treat.  It seems to help Casey who has long, fine hair and is always
> getting hairballs.
>
> ---- pandie...@aol.com wrote:
> > i guess then royal canin's uninary dry S/O is awful as well

----------------------------
Go Get a Life---Go Get a Shelter Animal!

If you can't adopt, then foster "bottle baby" shelter animal, to save their
life.  Contact your local pound for information.
<http://www.laanimalservices.com/volunteer_fostercare.htm>

If you can't bottle feed, foster an older animal, to save their life, and
to free up cage space.

Ask your local animal pound to start saving over 90% of their intake by
implementing the No Kill Equation:
http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/no-kill-equation/<http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/>

Here's the current growing list of true No Kill communities:
http://www.nokillhouston.org/no-kill-shelters-in-north-america/

Legislate better animal pound conditions: http://www.rescue50.org

More fun reading: http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/guides/

More fun watching: http://vimeo.com/nokill/videos especially