  From: dot winkler<mailto:venus7ora...@yahoo.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 7:21 AM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FELV urinary incontinence

  Any info on urinary incontinence in the FELV pos cat?  My cat Chloe is
running a low grade temp since night before last.  Doc gave pill form of anti b
(said doesn't have it in the liquid).  I gave one last night along with a bite
to my finger!  I noticed  a trail of urine on the floor on her way to the
litter box this morning.  I guess she missed it.  Hope we are not running into
further complications.