From: dot winkler <venus7ora...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 4:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FELV urinary incontinence

Any info on urinary incontinence in the FELV pos cat?  My cat Chloe is running
a low grade temp since night before last.  Doc gave pill form of anti b (said
doesn't have it in the liquid).  I gave one last night along with a bite to my
finger!  I noticed  a trail of urine on the floor on her way to the litter box
this morning.  I guess she missed it.  Hope we are not running into further
complications.