Yes, I had a cat once who was doing this. She had a blockage & had to have
surgery. It's a serious thing.

Beth

________________________________
 From: Terri Brown <siggies...@hotmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FELV urinary incontinence

Chiming in on this one -- I'd have her tested for urinary crystals, just to
be sure there's no FLUTD.  If there are no crystals and there is no medical
reason for the leaking urine, it could be behavioral.

How old is the cat?

Terri B

=^..^= Terri, Guinevere, Travis, Dori, Kimiko and 8 furangels: Ruthie,
Samantha,

Arielle, Gareth, Alec, Salome, Sammi and Siggie the Tomato Vampire =^..^=