Absolutely Edna..... It is positively cruel to keep people alive
when they are suffering and there is no recovery in sight. The
only states that allow doctor assisted suicide are Oregon, Wash.
and Montana. It can't happen in my state of WV.  Dr. Kevorkian was
my hero. I'll be 80 my next birthday and it terrifies me to think
of not being able to end my life when I'm ready. I've signed a
Living Will requesting NO heroic measures, if I'm terminal, but
sometimes they keep you alive anyway.

Lorrie