My 3 other siblings and I took care of my Mom for 3 weeks while she died at
home. Her request(:  hospice said no fluid, so she laid there with nothing all
that time, struggling to breath, to swallow. Etc. I only cried one time during
that 3 weeks, because I had a job to do that required quite a bit of mental
strength and clarity. The day I broke down was when Timothy McVay was
euthanized. I cried because my mother was suffering and that son of a bitch
died effortlessly. People should have that choice and in some countries they
do. But not here in the land of the free.

Sent from my iPhone