It has sadly gotten to the point where I delete 90% of the emails I get from
this list without even reading them.

________________________________
 From: Lynda Wilson <longhornf...@verizon.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Felv positive kitties

You are correct, let’s get back on to the subject and help people that need
to hear our experiences with this horrible disease. We need to get back on
track
and help people help their fur babies that they love so much. We know that it’s
hard to find a vet that has the knowledge and is willing to help their patients
without the first thought of putting them to sleep.  We need to keep
getting the word out that there is hope for them. They can live long, happy,
healthy lives. Please continue to share your stories and experiences of what
meds have worked and what has not.  We are here for those precious cats
that love us unconditionally.  They are better than humans.

Now back to the subject that matters most....helping others.