I agree, they have been very civil!  Natalie

From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Diane Rosenfeldt
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 8:23 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] (no subject)

Thanks, Lee, I was about to say that I have never seen anyone not get
responded to on this list in their time of need and emotional turmoil. Going
offtopic is almost inevitable when you're on a specialized list like this. I
think the OT discussion has been amazingly civil and respectful. As it
happens, I will be voting Democrat because I feel they are in touch with,
and care about, the people that the Republicans have referred to as the 47%
they're not interested in reaching. My reasons have to do with the way the
most vulnerable among us would be treated under each party. I feel people
like most of us, who are sort of getting by or not quite getting by or
getting by only because we get a pension or disability or whatever, need
people in government who are interested in reaching us.

Diane R.