I have 24 cats total....... 14 at home and 10 in my shelter/sanctuary.
Plus I feed a feral colony.

I use Purina One which is moderately priced. About $23.00 for a 16 pound
bag at Walmart.  I spend about $150.00 to $200. a week on cat food and
litter and it is infuriating how they keep cutting the size of the bags!
Every few months there is less in the bag. My cats also get canned Friskies
and Fancy Feast or Sheba for my special needs cats.

Lorrie