Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 12:04:57 -0700
From: create_me_...@yahoo.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Scoopable Litter

I used to used World's Best . I still think it's great, but I've started using
the Blue Buffalo brand now & like it even better. If I wait until it's on sale
it's as much as WB. It is expensive, but I change the litter half as often, so
it works out in the end.

Beth

Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org