World's Best at Tractor Supply runs around $14.00 per bag.  But it does last
longer than the clay, is biodegradeable and weighs a lot less so I don't get a
hernia bringing it in the house.  I scoop 2 times a day and add new only when
the box gets low so it lasts a lot longer and it seems to track less than the
clay and does not irritate my nose like clay dust does.  I have tracking only
because of Dee, she is an overachiever wehn it comes ot covering.  She even
goes in the box and covers after others who she does not considerto have done a
good job.  Harley on the other hand does his thing and does not cover at all.
Dee does it for him.  I do let them out in early am and early afternoon.  I
live in the middle of the woods so no people problem, just critters and if they
are not out at night, don't have that problem.  They usually stay out for 2 - 3
hours and most of that time are on the deck soaking up the sun.  This helps
some on the litter problem as we do love dry leaves.