The crying bull:
http://vedicviews-worldnews.blogspot.com/2012/07/crying-bull-true-story.html

My new email address is:                atia....@gmail.com

From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Kathryn Hargreaves
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 2:54 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] The Price of Cat Food

It's even worse than that: http://siriusdog.com/rendering-plants-pet-food.htm
And I've heard that at a local plant, the animals weren't even all dead.   The
tough guy who told me that was crying, so I believe him.

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 8:02 AM, Lee Evans <moonsiste...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yum!  It's lunch time here.  So glad I'm a vegetarian and don't have to face a
plate of meat after that tidbit of information.  But yes, cats do eat the whole
animal and I won't get into the things that they have so generously given me
after they caught a bird or lizard but they don't eat cows or sheep or pigs or
intestines with the crap in them and that's what commercial by-products are.
No one is going to empty and wash out intestines before adding them to the heap.

too!

  _____