It would be nice if I could do that but I'm feeding around 35 cats right now.
Feeding raw would cost me around $9 a day with turns into around $250 a month.
On top of which, I would be a little nervous to feed raw chicken to the cats.
Some of them probably wouldn't even understand what it was while others might
throw it up at first.  Cooked chicken would add about 3 hours work to my day.
My freezer would be full of frozen chicken, not defrosted in time for their
dinner and I would go insane.

The dry food costs me about $100 - $150 a month.  With the price of Kirkland
going up it would cost me about equal to that because they eat less of the
Kirkland due to fat content.  Seems to fill them up better.  I used to buy
Friskies regular type, and Purina Cat Chow (no one wanted to eat that).  Then I
bought HEB brand Hill Country Fair and all the cats began throwing up in
unison.  Stopped buying that also.  They seem to be able to digest Paws and
Claws, the Tractor Supply brand that cost $20 for 36 pounds but the older ones
lose weight when they eat it.  One of my cats, Isadora lost most of her fur
(long hair) and had scabs and sores on her skin.  I began feeding Kirkland
about 3 months ago and the other day I realized that Isadora had no more scabs
and had grown back her fur.  The fat content did her a whole lot of good. She
looks like she has gained a pound or two and is much more active. Mr. Buttons
(Big Butt-tons) also gained weight on
 Kirkland.  I need to widen the doorway for him.
I will probably have to keep buying the Kirkland and just work harder.

too!