From: Alev Durmus <alev_dur...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tue, October 16, 2012 1:12:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] "No-kill" animal shelter killing FeLV+ cat

Hi Christiane,

Thank you so much...I am so sorry to find out about all these a little too
late...Yes, they show kittens, young cats, but very few seniors on their
website
for adoption...They are a kill shelter and people do not know this. People are
happily donating money thinking they are helping the animals, but they are
helping them to be killed too. What can I do to change this? I want to send
them
an email, what should I say? I want to say the right things and not sound like
crazy  woman...

Thank you so much for your kind words, maybe River will be the reason that this
shelter does something about their policy. You (and the animals in that area)
are very lucky. Take care,

Alev