You could buy small area rugs to put near places where she jumps up and falls
down so the tiles won't hurt her old bones.  Most of the smaller rugs are
washable.  You can get some inexpensive ones at Goodwill or Salvation Army
Thrift store.  You can also buy plastic pillow protectors which might fit patio
chair cushions.

Sheesh!  I had a rescue cat who used to chew electric cords.  I finally had to
give her away to a woman who had an outside area that was safe for outside cats
because I was afraid that the little idiot cat would eventually electrocute
herself or short out all the house wiring.  It's amazing what we put up with
just because we have a soft heart (and probably are soft in the head too) for
cats.

too!

>________________________________

 heat process.  You have to look this up in the phone book though, under
plasticizing or phone an upholstery company and see if they can do that.

>>As a last resort, put your sofa and love seat and TV in a separate room  that
>>can be closed off and put plastic lawn furniture in you living room and turn
>>the living room over to the misbehaving cat.
>>
>>I'm going to buy some of that cat attract litter.  Can it be mixed with pine
>>litter or clay litter? I can't afford anything very expensive.  I usually get
>>donated litter here.  I have so many cats who think outside of the box that I
>>no longer use a pooper scooper.  I use a small yard shovel.  Sigh.  The
>>President of one of our rescue organizations is going to build an outside
>>shelter attached to a shed on her property for 15 cats who will never learn
>>litter box protocol.  They were rescued after their former owner passed
>>away.  They are older
 cats with set habits and some health issues, not adoptable.  It seems like the
cat rescue movement is  filled with saints and angels, the best of the human
species.