I don't know what the original post was, but be careful using gold balls around
animals. They contain lead.

Beth

________________________________
 From: Lorrie <felineres...@frontier.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Golf balls

On 01-16, katskat1 wrote:
>    OMG!  If I put golf balls in my dogs food they would swallow them and
>    keep right on going!

That cracked me up. But it can work for cats who are porko. Golf balls
will slow down a cat who eats too much, and another trick is to put a
smaller glass bowl in the middle of the food bowl.  The cat can't bolt
down it's food and has to slowly eat around that middle bowl. Pet shops
sell food bowls with raised centers, but you can make your own with a
bowl in a bowl.

Lorrie