 From: "strchalb...@aol.com" <strchalb...@aol.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] stray cat I took in has feline leukemia

HiSharyl,

Thank you so much for the quick reply:)

I would have to guess she is about 4 years old.

I've had cats with worms before, but they were quite obvious in the stool... I
will try to check her stool more closely.

So some pumpkin for my Pumpkin.... how ironic... might need to try that and I
will let you know.  Maybe it will be best for her to stay in the basement,near
her pottyfor awhile?  I had one other response, and he said, she just may have
had an accident, which is what I might be thinking.  I think previously, we
were chasing the kids in the house, and she may have gotten scared and it just
sorta "ran out"...

What about hiding under the bed?? She did that when she first came here, and
has been good now for a few weeks, but today she was under the bed again?  I
read that sometimes can be a sign that they aren't feeling well?

Thanks again for your time and knowledge:))))

Tricia