Lance-when my Tucson had real low wbc a number of years ago, my vet gave her
a series of immune-regulin injections.  Whether it was that or something
else, the wbc went back up in a few weeks.

From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Lance
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 10:14 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Ember - low wbc

Hi Sally,

Thank you for thinking of Ember and I. I'm so sorry to read that all your
FeLV+ cats have gone. I remind myself that the time I've had with Ember has
been wonderful, and that she may have more time. I want to have hope, but
I'm feeling really down right now. I appreciate your prayers. Take care.

Lance