Lance,

Two of my cats got this. Junior went from being anemic to borderline low
and his fevers which had been as high as 106.5 went away. Now As I am
reading more I wish I had kept him on it.  Tiny wasa asymptomatic but he
was positive. He actually passed 4 mos after testing positive. The felv
probably played a part. He most likely threw a clot  I was with him and was
too sudden. There was no emergency vet visit. The worst part was he died on
Chstmas day. I miss them all.I ordered the IR from Revival Pet supply. I
ordered mine direct does not require a presciption.
http://www.revivalanimal.com/ImmunoRegulin-EqStim.html It was more if my
vet ordered it. I took the vial in to the vet's office and a tech  gave him
the injection IV.