A couple of suggestions for food.

.        Gerber Stage 2 Baby Food-ham, turkey, beef (has no onion in it)

.        Fancy Feast original chicken-most cats think its chocolate cake

.        Warm Kentucky Fried Chicken (without bones)-trappers swear by it.

.        Don't know where you are but White Rose regular tuna cat food (not
the stew)-its cheap dark meat tuna and the ferals in my old colony loved it.

.        ANYTHING else you can get in her-yogurt, tuna water, cold cuts, and
on and on.

I know what you mean about treating a feral-don't know if they use a box but
if you can get a urine sample out of that, you could get a lot of info from
that.  Also, think about getting some of her poop for fecal-could be
parasite.  Another thought might be if you have a cooperative vet to simply
try her on some thyroid meds for a bit and see if it helps.  Getting a cat
to take pills is tricky, I know.  I've had some success with small pieces of
pill pockets.  For my old colony, I've used liverwurst-that's another food
they seem to run for.

Good for you for trying with these guys.  I know it can't be easy..