I would suggest some probiotics...sounds like gut flora is off. Your vet
may carry it...it's called Probiocin...comes in a gel/paste form in a
syringe that cats like. Really helps with diarrhea. Also, a complete and
balanced raw food diet will do the trick also. Yogurt really doesn't have
that much probiotics in it, but if that's all you have, I'd try it. If the
diarrhea persists, I'd get her to the vet...she may needs sub-q fluids to
rehydrate her.
Tracey