We had a cat scratch (not bite) a vet tech. The stupid tech put her hand in the
cage to drag the cat out and put him in a carrier for me to take home in spite
of the fact that I had taped a sign on the cage saying: DO NOT HANDLE THIS CAT.
THE RESCUER WILL PUT HIM INTO HIS CARRIER. I have a way with feral cats and the
tech probably thought she was smarter than I am. Ha. It cost me $200 because
they insisted on quarantine at a vet clinic that's certified to do quarantines
when the "public" is bitten or scratched. Otherwise, they take the cat to the
pound and kill him/her to examine for rabies.

too!