Actually I keep the human form, Augmentin, on hand for myself. Then all I
need is a tetanus booster if I get bitten.  If a cat bite swells up I start
myself on Augmenin. I also have Clavamox for the cats, but it is not the
correct strength for humans. I also keep Zithromax and other Abx on hand,
and I get all of them on line without an Rx.

Lorrie