Hi Lee,

                         I have Clavamox in 250 mgs and 375 mgs, as well as the 62.5 mgs that are for the cats. Augmentin seems to be 250, 500, and 875. I can figure that :)

Margo

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Evans
Sent: Jun 6, 2013 10:16 PM
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org"
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Clavamox aka Augmentin

You would have to take a whole lot of Clavamox to make up the mgs. that you would need. Augmentin is a much higher mg. dose than what is given to cats.But then again, you could take as many pills to make up the difference and you would not have to deal with a physician who might report you to the Health Department and endanger your cat who simply had a bad fur day and bit you.

Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and nasty neighbors too!