I buy fish antibiotics for my feral cats (my vet knows this).  I only treat
minor infections on my own with my vet's guidance.  With infections that
require a vet visit, I start conservative treatment until the time the
appointment is (which could be up to 3 days away). I buy the 500mg pills.
 I always have amoxicillin, keflex and cipro on hand.  I make a suspension
out of the pill depending on the strength (in mgs) I need to fit into 1ml
of liquid.
Anyways, is there any otc/off labeled brands of augmentin I can get?
Thank you!
--Beth