For some reason I did not receive the latest messages, so I am just sending a
new email since
I saw that Lee and Beth responded in the archives...

Thanks Lee and Beth.  I don't think my L- Lysine is the cat only version, but I
sprinkled some on Leo's canned
food and he ate it right up.  Afterwards, he licked and licked the little peel
off part of the lid that came on the new
container, so he must like the flavor OK!

Thanks for sharing about your kitties, and I hope they continue to thrive.  :-)
Glad to hear the there might be a chance Leo can still throw this virus.

Shelley