Hi Margo,

Wow, that is frustrating, and you were being so very cautious.

You're right, each type of test seems to rely heavily on the test being run
properly, and
how can we assure that?

I will probably still do the IFA for Leo, and then if need be follow at some
point with the PCR, etc.
Though the vet we went to hadn't heard of PCR testing for FeLV.

Shelley