You will have to do what I resorted to, put food out in the am and pm and after
an hour, take it up.  I used to leave food in the bowls all day but Dee and
Homey would continue to eat all day and are now over weight.  The only way to
get them back into shape is withhold the food.  Got to do that for myself.
Can;'t have oreos in the house because they call me to come and eat them.  They
are my comfort food when I start feeling down.