Lee,  I loved hearing about your grandmother.  I absolutely adored my
grandparents, and in the 1940's they had a large farm with cows, horses,
chickens, ducks etc. Their house was a big 20 room victorian and had 5
stories counting the basement, first floor, second floor, a full third
floor and a big attic. My cousins and I could play hide and go seek and
not find each other for hours!

You and I are both fortunate to have had such wonderful grandparents.
Mine have been gone for many many years, but I still miss them.

Lorrie