I had been feeding them all EVO dry food.  I'm going to try Lucky on Royal
Canin SO diet (canned).  My fingers are crossed he'll eat it!
B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 1:10 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Update on Lucky

no research, just an interview with the ceo and he said well it is protein.

i like the wellness turkey mostly because that is one T hey will eat.  they
also like Blue Buffalo duck and turkey.  NO ONE LIKES CHICKEN NO MATTER WHAT
THE BRAND.  BEEF IS SO, SO AND FISH JUST SITS THERE UNTIL I THROW IT OUT.
UNLESS I GET CANNED MACKERAL FOR HUMANS>  THAT WE LOVE BECAUSE IT IS STINKY.

I SWITCHED TO BLUE BUFFALO BECAUSE OF THE GRAIN ISSUE.  WHEN I DID THAT, ALL
THE UP CHUCKING STOPPED, SO NOW, I LOOK FOR GRAIN FREE, MEAT FIRST
INGREDIENTS.
---- Margo <toomanykitti...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>  Hi,
>         Could you provide a link to that? Or some other well documented
source coroborating that information?  I use RC SO when I need to add dry,
so I'd like to be informed, but that contradicts what my research has shown.

>         Wellness foods have been implicated in the formation of
stones/crystals in some cats.

> Margo

THEIR CEO SAID ON TV INTERVIEW IS GROUND UP CHICKEN FEATHERS.
> >WELLNESS IS BETTER CHOICE.
> >
> >---- Bonnie Hogue <ho...@sonic.net> wrote:
> >> We spent a lot of time (and almost $500) at the vet today.  The
> >> great news is Lucky's blood work looks real good, as do his x-rays
> >> (he does have some arthritis in his back).  He has no apparent
> >> blockages (tumors) in his urinary tract.  They did not see any
> >> crystals.  The vet did say his bladder is very small and looks very
> >> inflamed.  So they gave him a shot of an
> >> anti-inflammatory/anti-pain med (a good thing, he calmed down a lot,
which is good to see), gave him anti-biotic (suspected u.t.i.),
anti-inflammatory
> >> and an ocular anti-biotic/steroid for his runny (herpes) eye.   Poor
little
> >> dude, he sure went through a lot today!  Now he's home, getting
> >> re-acquainted with the other cats and chilling.  Looks like I've
> >> got a FLUTD feline here.  They gave me a prescription for another
> >> type of special food (Royal Canine) which I'll try (he hates the CD).
Fingers crossed.