Completely Funny!!  LOL!  ;-)

But the Politician Plate would be waaaay too fatty!

From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lee
Evans
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 2:39 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] OT - using humans

Yum! And the choices for Population Control Pate can be Burglar Beef in
Gravy, Rapist Shreds and  WifeBeater Bits all formulated for nutritional
balance by Friskems Criminal Cat Food Company. And for the fat cat who
really loves Premium Food at a high price, you can have Politician Pate and
Pork Barrel Pork.

  _____