Jennifer,
Thank you for writing. I wish everyone would give a kind gentle death
to their pets with an incurable disease. It is the quality of life
that matters, not seeing how long you can keep a pet alive.  I wish
people could also have a gentle death when they are dying, but only
three states allow this.

Lorrie