I agree with Lee. A few spoonfuls of pate are not enough if she has stopped
eating. She should probably be getting about 1 can per day. Hills AD is
very soft, I don't even mix it up with water. Ask the vet to give you some
syringes that arent too narrow of an opening. I use the 10mL (aka 10cc)
ones, fill several up at a time, then just start with the feeding,
squirting 1 cc on the side of the tongue at a time. There can be some messy
trial and error at first.  How is she doing today?