From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Pam
Doore
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 8:49 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 44, Issue 1

Hi Bob and all,

I don't realize I am not seeing posts until someone else mentions about not
seeing posts.

I lost my Ally three days after Christmas.  A little less than a month later I
was notified by a parent of one of my students about a 6+-year-old boy who was
Fiv+ and FelV+; owner died and was at a shelter in the southern tier of NY.
He is doing well and his name is also Tommy.  I took home a FIV+ older cat (vet
through FIV was flaring and I wanted him to have a home and lots of love for
whatever time he has.  He is playing, eating, and giving lots of love and
demanding lots of love!  He is living in my Master suit while he is being
vaccinated against FelV+ and can be with his Sunny and Tommy who are super
eager to meet him :).

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 9:37 PM, ROBERT CHAPEL <bcha...@optonline.net