At 10:08 AM 1/19/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi, all :)  I was hoping those of you with experiences setting up and/or
>judging skein contests would share some of your knowlege with me.  I was
>asked to give some advice on the subject, but I've been swamped.  I know
>there's an article in at least one issue of Spin-Off, maybe 7-8 years
>ago?  I need to go look, but it usually takes me hours to look through
>back issues because there's so much neat stuff :)

Having had the same problem going through all the back issues, I went to
the Interweave site and copied all the indices.
Ask Ms. Spinster Sp89: F89
Criteria for judging handspun yar. A79
Editor's page F89
Here come da judge Su85
I couldn't find any other later references.
Brucie

It is good to have an end to journey towards: but it is the journey that
matters in the end.
                        Ursula K. Le Guin

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to