Brucie writes:

<<Having had the same problem going through all the back issues, I went
to
the Interweave site and copied all the indices.>>

Thanks, I appreciate your time :)  Does anyone other than me feel
annoyed one must register to use the Interweave site?  I don't like it,
and I spent some time analyzing why.  

It makes me feel like, instead of just providing information about their
products, that I'm going to be in for a hard sell.  Like the difference
between having a store clerk meet your eye, smile pleasantly, and offer
help whenever you need it, then attend to her business, and having her
hover over you, telling you this thing is on sale and that shirt's color
matches your eyes, etc.  I feel like I'm going to have my address copied
and spammed or something.  It feels unethical, not up to their usual
standard (as I see it).

I've been to their site a couple times, usually forgetting about the
registration thing, but I can't bring myself to do it :)

Holly

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to