I would like to thank everyone for their input on the motor question. I am still looking, and kicking myself for throwing out the old garage door opener - the motor still worked. I did find out why the Fricke motor kit was so expensive ($500+) - that gear motor costs $300. Phew. Robin Murphy, in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, where we had winter weather again today. [EMAIL PROTECTED] To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: set nomail To restore send: set mail
- motor for drum carder Robin Murphy
- Re: motor for drum carder joanna gleason
- Re: motor for drum carder Robin Murphy
- Re: motor for drum carder gail white
- Re: motor for drum carder Ron Parker
- Re: motor for drum carder Holly
- Re: motor for drum carder Robin Murphy
- RE: motor for drum carder Pat Lees
- Re: motor for drum carder Robin Murphy
- Re: motor for drum carder Gail White
