Hello,
        I am currently contemplating getting a new angora rabbit.  I 
have a french and am trying to decide if I want another french or a 
german cross.  I have so far very little experience with the 
different  breeds and the fiber obtained from them.  All I know is 
what I've read in the different websites.  That the Germans need to 
have their fiber cut rather than plucked, and that they do not have 
those hairs that stick out like the french.
        For you guys that have more experience with Angora fiber. 
How do the different breeds compare IYO.  Does one of them have a 
tendency to shed more than the other?  Does the cutting of the 
Germans produce an inferior fiber compared to the plucked french?

Any/all opinions will be much appreciated

Thanks in advance,

Carla
-- 
Carla Calvi
Durham, NC

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to