> <<I spent half the morning talking to the man (never did get his name,
> but he's with Wild Meadow Angora...email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] )>>
>
> Yes, another case where didn't really get vendor info, though at least
> they had a handout for the fiber side of the business.  The lady running
> that side was Jean Womack.  I kinda got the impression the gentleman
> might have been her husband, but he never said and wasn't wearing a
> badge, so I could be entirely wrong :)

Again, I can jump in & tell you that you're right on!  I'm in SWIFT
(Spinners & Weavers of Indiana Fibers & Textiles) with Jean and her DH.
They are in Southern Indiana, and have *beautiful* rainbow angora fibers!
He accompanies her to all the shows, and brings the patrons in while she
closes the sales!  Great teamwork!!

Kathy T.

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to