Gail writes: <<It is made by Curt Fricke and retails for about 350.00>> I'm glad you like this spinner, but according to the website, the motor only runs up to 1500 rpm. I think most spinners have the potential to spin much faster than that, at least if spinning fine yarns. I like to buy equipment that can grow with my skill :) Holly To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: set nomail To restore send: set mail
- Re: MFF--electric spinner Holly
- Re: MFF--electric spinner K. Thomason
- Re: MFF--electric spinner Annette Bader
- Re: MFF--electric spinner Gail White
- Re: MFF--electric spinner Holly
- Re: MFF--electric spinner Sara von Tresckow
- Re: MFF--electric spinner Sage McKenzie
- Re: MFF--electric spinner Gail White
- Re: MFF--electric spinner Holly
- Re: RPM Holly
- Re: MFF--electric spinner Dee Dee Williams
- Re: MFF--electric spinner jean fink
- Re: MFF--electric spinner Sage McKenzie
- Re: MFF--electric spinner M Shirley Chong
