Check out http://www.learntoknit.com/home.html

   Lynne

Holly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   I'm really tired of the very basic knitting questions I get off my
Web site--it's a daily thing now to get one or two emails that could be
answered by looking in ANY knitting book. I was wondering if anyone
knows of a site with a knitting focus, good for beginners, that I can
refer people to. Although I have some knitting patterns on my site, my
focus remains spinning info, not knitting.

Help! The Christmas seasons seems to have brought out every beginning
knitter in the world to ask me questions! :)

TIA,

Holly

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail