Indeed, but the "Fluff level" is pretty extreme this time. Lanch menu? Performance Assessment? Now isn't the latter starting to blur with SmartMusic? I like that you can save Finale pieces to SmartMusic, but.....having Finale now acts a scaled down SmartMusic thing is getting a little too fluffy for me...

However, the tuplets, and repeats and spacing improvements sound great!

dhbailey wrote:

But then there's been a lot of fluff in each new version since about Fin97. We old veterans have to face the facts -- while our upgrade business is important, what is more important to MakeMusic is the vast untapped market of new customers, those who might otherwise be buying Sibelius.

As always, we have to hope that the non-fluff improvements are worth the price of admission.