Brad Beyenhof wrote:

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:05:02 -0500, Noel Stoutenburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

FWIW, I ordered my upgrade; scheduled to ship this coming Friday.

Whoa... I didn't think it would ship so soon. I thought this was more
of an announcement of features, and not really an announcement of
actual availablility. It does say "Pre-order," after all. Did you
notice anything mentioning how long the pre-order period will last?

I suppose I'll be ordering soon as well.

It did say that the expected ship date is August 20.

--
David H. Bailey