That I always knew.What I did not know, and have just discovered, was that clicking "/" on the following group note does not do anything unless "/" is clicked on the preceding grace note as well! Curious and curiouser!

Thank you just the same!

Dr.A.S.Weinstangel

[EMAIL PROTECTED]


From:  Dennis Bathory-Kitsz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To:  [email protected]
To:  [email protected]
Subject:  Re: [Finale] split beams
Date:  Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:19:05 -0400
>At 02:08 PM 9/22/05 -0400, dr.a.s. weinstangel wrote:
> > From split stems to split beams:  of keeping the group connected within
> >the beam, but I am just not able to figure it out without your help.
>
>The "/" key in speedy. Include the grace note in the slashing. Finale gives
>no visible clues about this, unfortunately. You never know which slashing
>you're on.
>
>Dennis
>
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Finale mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to